Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the work described in your contract, we will repair any damages caused by environmental elements such as sun, rain, or snow at no charge for time spent for repairs. For this limited warranty to be valid, you must:
* Paid the contract price in full and provide proof of payment such as a cancelled check or a receipt from us.
* Retain and present a copy of the original contract.
* Agree in advance to pay for the costs of materials necessary to perform the repairs.
* Make the property accessible to B & B workers to perform the repairs
This limited warranty does not cover:
* Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials
* Any work not performed by the Contractor
* Varnished surfaces
* Surfaces made of or containing galvanized metal
* The actual cost of paint or other materials required to perform the repairs
* Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect, including but not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, and porches
* An exact paint match since environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time
* Any repairs caused by a defect in the paint product regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer
* Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar
* Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood
* Peeling, blistering or chipping caused by non-environmental causes such as:
* Mill-glazing from smooth cedar
* Ordinary wear and tear
* Abnormal use or misuse
* Existing costs or layers of paint not placed by Contract
* Structural defects, settling or movement
* Moisture content of the substrate
* Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
* Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and to the level of surface preparation described in the preparation section of this Contract.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE
CONTRACTOR TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THIS CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRACTOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL
CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.